Skip to main content
More Search Options
A member of our team will call you back within one business day.
The goal of eye safety is to protect your eyesight. Eye hazards are everywhere. Only you can help protect your eyes and your sight by wearing the appropriate protective eyewear for the hazards you encounter. Mark each statement below TRUE or FALSE. Answers appear at the bottom of the page.
1. Both safety glasses and regular eyeglasses meet OSHA and ANSI requirements.
2. The lenses and the frames are both stronger on ANSI-approved safety glasses than on regular glasses.
3. Because everyone's head is shaped differently, protective eyewear needs to be checked for fit.
4. Face shields can be worn without additional eye protection.
5. Goggles with direct air flow can be worn when working with chemicals that may splash.
6. Welding helmets may be worn without additional eye protection.
7. Rubbing your eye is a good way to remove foreign particles.
8. If a chemical gets splashed in your eyes, flush your eyes for at least 15 minutes.
9. You only have to wear eye protection when you feel like it.
10. Never try to remove an object embedded in the eye. Instead, get medical attention.