Skip to main content


Social Services and Discharge Information

  • Einstein has medical managers who can help ensure your discharge goes smoothly.

    To access Social Services, call 215-456-6700.

    Social workers can help:

    • Coordinate your home care
    • Arrange for transportation
    • Secure any medical equipment you may need after discharge
    • Arrange a transfer if necessary, to Willowcrest, our skilled nursing facility, or MossRehab
    • Provide nursing home as well as boarding home placement
    • Provide psychiatric placement
    • Offer financial counseling regarding Social Security and disability insurance