Thank you for your interest in the MossRehab/Einstein Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Residency Program.
We accept applications via the Electronic Residency Application Services (ERAS) for our application process.
Items required for the ERAS application include:
- Application form
- Up-to-date Curriculum vitae
- The ERAS program generates a CV based on the information you provide in the Common Application Form. You do not need to submit a separate CV.
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE or COMLEX scores
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (Dean's Letter)
- Personal statement demonstrating your interest/experience in PM&R
- Three letters of recommendation
- At least one from a PM&R physician
- Valid ECFMG certificate*, if applicable
*Recommended for International Medical Graduates, although this is not a strict requirement.
Candidates will be selected to interview with the faculty and residents. Invitations to interview are sent to qualified candidates via email and ERAS.
Interviews for candidates will be held virtually from October 2022 through January 2023.
Supplemental ERAS application
For the 2023 ERAS® cycle, our program will be collecting and reviewing data from applicants’ supplemental ERAS applications. Completion of the standard MyERAS application is a requirement; completion of the supplemental ERAS application is optional.
In its second year of use, the supplemental ERAS application is designed to help applicants share more information about themselves and assist our program in finding applicants that fit our program’s setting and mission. There is no cost to applicants and participation is optional. The supplemental ERAS application provides:
- geographic preferences (by division and by urban or rural setting);
- information about an applicant’s most meaningful experiences and other impactful life events, if applicable; and
- program signals.
The supplemental ERAS application will be delivered on a survey platform that is separate from the MyERAS application and must be completed between August 1 and September 16, 2022. Learn more about the AAMC supplemental ERAS application.
For more information about the Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Residency Program or to apply, contact:
K. C. Washizaki
60 Township Line Rd.
Elkins Park, PA 19027
Phone: (215) 663-6118