Einstein physicians share their thoughts on pressing issues facing our surrounding communities, medical communities, and health systems.
- How the words, “I Can’t Breathe” affect this pulmonary physician, by Bhavna Sharma, MD
- My Turn: Think like a surgeon to protect from COVID-19, by Raymond Singer, MD
- Creative written piece by Ahashta Johnson, MD at Wawa Welcome America event
- This Philly woman always knew she wanted to be a nurse, by Rachel Fleishman, MD
- In Measuring a Pandemic, How to Account for Fear, by Rachel Fleishman, MD
- How a Neonatologist Tells a True War Story, by Rachel Fleishman, MD