Einstein Healthcare Network is dedicated to improving the health of the community it serves, including those who lack the means to pay for services.
Qualifying patients may receive free temporary medical treatment through our Financial Assistance process.
for information on Financial Assistance.
To be eligible, you must:
- Lack medical insurance
- Have a family income of less than 200 percent of the federal poverty level. Income limits are set by the federal government and are based on family size.
- Reside in Einstein’s service area
- Apply for state medical assistance.
- Fill out a Financial Assistance application form.
- Provide information to document your current financial status.
Please note that Financial Assistance is a temporary service and is not medical coverage. Rather, it is designed to pay for necessary medical treatments for qualifying patients.
For more information, please download and read our policy documents: