Patient Visits Now Through Telehealth
Einstein’s determination to care for our community and staff continues as we expand services to telehealth. Einstein Adolescent Health is keeping patients as our highest priority with expanding appointments by phone or online.
Your appointment can be done through your telephone, smartphone, or computer in the comfort of your own home.
For in-person exams, diagnostic workups, and interventional care, know that all operations continue as usual. Our offices remain open and are ready to provide care. For the time being, please continue with treatments prescribed by doctors.
To schedule a telemedicine appointment or contact Einstein Adolescent Health, please call: 215-456-7170.
Einstein Healthcare Network is one of three adolescent health programs in Philadelphia.
Adolescent health provides holistic care to teenagers and young adults, ages 12 to 22. Our primary focus is adolescent wellness and preventing risky youth behavior by building on each individual's strength.
Our team includes board-certified adolescent specialists, an intimate partner violence counselor, a nurse practitioner, health educators, a social worker, a medical assistant and a front desk clerk.
Primary Care Treatments
- Physicals for school, sports, camp, employment and more
- Sick visits
- Chronic disease management for conditions such as asthma or diabetes
- PPD, or tuberculosis, testing
- Routine blood work
We focus on the special development of teens and young adults by addressing their emotional as well as physical needs and personal questions through the following services:
- Obesity weight management
- Nutritional disorders and eating disorders care
- Basic mental health screening
- Stress management
- Screening for partner violence
- Parent-child conflict resolutions
- Guidance in preserving healthy interpersonal relationships
- Cessation of smoking, substance or alcohol abuse and other risky behaviors
- Sports injuries
- Menstrual issues
- Breast disorders
- Nutritional disorders
- Medical care for adolescents with special needs, including Down syndrome
Reproductive Health Services
These services are confidential and do not require parental permission, including:
- Routine gynecological exams
- Sexually transmitted disease screenings and treatment
- Contraceptive education
- HIV testing and prevention
- HPV vaccination for males and females 9 to 26 years of age
- Education on testicular self-exams
- Pap smears
- Pregnancy testing
- Contraceptive counseling and medication
- Health education to encourage abstinence and parental communication
Community Connections and Resources
Our office can connect you and your teen with youth support and resources in your community, including where to find information about:
- Affordable Care Act signup
- GED programs
- Graduation completion
- Job training
- CenteringPregnancy program
- Parenting classes
Male Adolescent Health Initiative
Einstein’s program encourages young male patients to be active in their healthcare. We have connections with community resources to help facilitate positive engagement between adolescent males and their communities.
An Entire Network of Services
Our team can refer adolescents to specialists within Einstein Healthcare Network, as well as to the Department of Mental and Behavioral Health and MossRehab for sports’ injuries and rehabilitation.
If needed, we can provide spoken language and sign language interpreters free of charge.