Columns Layout = 2
Philadelphia is a vibrant and diverse city with vast amount of culture and history. With Washington D.C. and New York in close proximity, Philadelphia is an affordable city in the Northeastern United States. Philadelphia offers world class educational institutions, medical facilities, museums, entertainment, sports venues and restaurants.
Philadelphia has something to offer for everyone including:
- A blend of different cultures and bright neighborhoods
- The third largest downtown residential population in the U.S.
- One of the highest-quality urban and suburban lifestyles in the country
- One of America’s most walkable cities
- Community activities
- Gourmet dining and shopping
- Outstanding schools and a thriving economy
- Top-notch medical care and facilities
- Affordable housing including row homes, mansions, suburban homes and apartments
- Outdoor activities for each season
- Professional sports teams and venues
- And much more!
To learn more about Philadelphia visit these following websites:
- Visit Philadelphia – Provides information on events, restaurants, hotels, museums, music, performing arts and historic sites in and around the city.
- City of Philadelphia – The official website of the city of Philadelphia offers information about resident services, property, licenses, permits, utilities and city-wide initiatives.
- PHL Diversity – Showcases the city’s vibrant multicultural communities by providing multicultural events, exhibits, restaurants, places of worship and organizations.