Where to Get the Vaccine
Einstein is now providing vaccines in two locations - on our Philadelphia campus and in Mayfair.
To request an appointment please call our vaccine hotline at 215-456-8088. The hotline is open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Walk-ins are welcome at the Tabor Road site.
- Tabor Road Community Vaccination site: Our vaccination site on the Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia campus recently moved to 5583 Park Avenue. Appointments are recommended, but walk-ins are welcome. The site is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (8 a.m. - 6 p.m.) and Saturday (9 a.m. - 5 p.m.).
- Einstein Physicians Mayfair: This office is located at 7131-39 Frankford Avenue, 2nd Floor. Walk-ins are not permitted. Call the hotline for details and hours.
- Tween Tuesdays and Thursdays: We are now offering the Pfizer vaccine to teens aged 12-15 at our Tabor Road Community Vaccination Site on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Call our vaccine hotline for an appointment. Walk-ins are welcome.
- Einstein Medical Center Montgomery will not be offering vaccines directly to the public. Montgomery County residents should visit the Montgomery County website to learn more about how to receive the vaccine.
- Visit the Pennsylvania Department of Health website or the Montgomery County website for the latest on the vaccine rollout, including lists of vaccination sites as they become available.
Where Else to Look
Philadelphia and the Surrounding Counties all have websites where you can register to receive the vaccine:
Who Is Currently Eligible to Be Vaccinated
Check out the vaccine rollout plan from the Pennsylvania Department of Health to see when you will be eligible to receive the vaccine.
#IGotTheShot: Share why you got vaccinated
Share your motivations for rolling up your sleeves and getting vaccinated against COVID-19. Download our #IGotTheShot sign, fill it out, take a picture with it, and share with your community online. Remember to us at @EinsteinHealth! Download the signs here:
#IGotTheShot Sign (English) (PDF)
#IGotTheShot Sign (Español) (PDF)
Vaccine Dedication Wall
As Einstein staff members lined up to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, many filled out signs declaring why they were getting vaccinated. For family, friends, colleagues, grandparents they hadn't seen in months - the list was long. One person put their sign on the wall at the vaccine center. Then another. Then another. You can see parts of the wall below. Just mouse or hover over the plus signs to read the messages and click on the video play arrows to watch short video diaries from staff. Then make an appointment to get the shot.
As a reminder, it’s important to continue practicing COVID-19 safety precautions, including mask wearing, social distancing and hand washing. But, it’s just as important to see your healthcare provider if you’re not feeling well and to continue to get your annual check-ups and screenings. We offer both in-person and virtual visits. Find your physician in our directory to make an appointment.