Programs & Specialties
We provide orthodontic treatment for young children to guide proper jaw growth and assist in the eruption of their permanent teeth. For adolescent patients, we provide clear aligner (Invisalign) and conventional (braces) orthodontic therapy to address their remaining jaw growth potential as well as align teeth for optimal lifetime function.
For adults, we work carefully with restorative dentists and periodontal care providers to ensure that orthodontic treatment (with Invisalign and conventional braces) supports temporomandibular (jaw joint) health, periodontal (gum and supporting structures around the teeth) health, and works with other dental treatments for missing, worn and fractured teeth).
Through orthodontic treatment, we can help patients improve their overall health – correcting or easing the symptoms of sleep and breathing disorders, tooth grinding, facial and jaw joint pain and helping to remove sources of inflammation that could lead to heart health or diabetic complications.
Procedures/Conditions We Treat
- Mismatched growth of the upper and lower jaws leading to overbites and underbites
- Narrow upper jaw
- Misalignment of the upper and lower teeth (affecting teeth/jaw function)
- Crowding of the upper and/or lower teeth
- Spacing of the upper and/or lower teeth
- Incorrect biting ability of the front teeth (too much overlap/not enough overlap)
- Craniofacial syndromes
- Cleft lip and palate
- Temporomandibular (jaw joint) issues
- Alignment secondary to tooth loss from decay or gum disease to facilitate proper dental restorations/rehabilitate the dentition