Einstein Healthcare Network serves the Philadelphia area through its healthcare facilities. The network includes Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, an acute-care teaching hospital, and Germantown Community Health Services, a primary and emergency care center serving Northwestern Philadelphia. Its Belmont Behavioral Health facilities offer treatment for mental disorders and addictions, and MossRehab provides physical therapy. The not-for-profit network also operates a community hospital (Einstein at Elkins Park), a sub-acute care facility (Willowcrest), an outpatient surgery center, and a network of health clinics. The Einstein Healthcare Network separated from the Jefferson Health System in 2008.
5501 Old York Road
Philadelphia, PA 19141
(215) 456-7890 (General Public)
(215) 456-6730 (Media)
Einstein Healthcare Network is a private, not-for-profit organization with several major facilities and many outpatient centers. Our primary mission is to provide compassionate, high-quality healthcare to the greater Philadelphia region. Facilities include:
Einstein Healthcare Network
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, a tertiary care teaching hospital.
- Belmont Behavioral Health, where we treat mental health, addictions and eating disorders.
- Einstein Center One , which offers easy access to primary care and specialty doctors for people living in Northeast Philadelphia, Lower Bucks and Montgomery Counties.
- Einstein at Elkins Park, a general acute care hospital located on a 30-acre suburban campus in Montgomery County, is committed to providing the community with prompt, personalized and high-quality healthcare in a friendly, comfortable environment.
- Germantown Community Health Services, provides primary, ambulatory and emergency care to the Northwest Philadelphia community.
- MossRehab, a nationally recognized medical rehabilitation facility with inpatient and outpatient services.
- Einstein Medical Center Montgomery has 96 medical/surgical beds, a 22-bed intensive care unit, a 20-bed obstetrical unit and an eight-bed neonatal intensive care unit; the location is less than four miles from Montgomery Hospital Medical Center in Norristown. It is the first completely new medical center to be built in the southeastern Pennsylvania region, including the city of Philadelphia, in at least a decade, according to the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
To view Einstein Healthcare Network's Corporate Compliance Program (PDF file), click here.
To view Einstein Healthcare Network's Charity Care Policy (PDF file), click here.
Approximately 1,200 staff and voluntary physicians
An uncommon commitment to the community
As the needs of our community have evolved, so has Einstein Medical Center. It is now one of many entities in a network of facilities and programs that offer a solid, secure academic environment for learning and achievement. With four inpatient facilities housing over 800 beds and several outpatient centers, Einstein Healthcare Network is one of the most active healthcare providers in the Philadelphia area. Combined, the network encompasses over 35,000 inpatient admissions, more than 85,000 emergency room visits and 350,000 ambulatory visits per year.