Research and Related Academic Activities, July 2019-June 2020
Millet JD, Kamaya A, Hailey C, Dahiya N, Murphy PM, Naveed MZ, O’Boyle M, Parra LA, Perez M, Pirmoazen A, Rodgers SK, Wasnik A, Maturen K. ACR US LI-RADS: MulticenterAssessment of Clinical Performance at One Year. J Am Coll Radiol. 2019 Dec;16(12):1656-1662. PMID: 31173745
Flanders A, Prevedello, L,...,Lee RK et al. Contruction of a Machine Learning Dataset through Collaboration: The RSNA 2019 Brain CT Hemorrhage Challenge” Radiology: Artifical Intelligence 2020; 2(3):e190211
Gorbachova T, Amber I, Beckmann NM, Bennett DL, Chang EY, Davis L, Gonzalez FM, Hansford BG, Howe BM, Lenchik L, Winalski CS, Bredella MA. Nomenclature of Subchondral Nonneoplastic Bone Lesions. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2019;213(5):963‐982. doi:10.2214/AJR.19.21571
Smith-Bindman R, Chu P, ...Lee RK et al. A comparison of two educational interventions for reducing radiation doses for computed tomography: a multicenter international stepped-wedge cluster-randomized clinical trial. JAMA. 2020 Mar 30;180(5):1-11
Magnuson, EA, Chinnakondepalli, K Vilain K.....Brady PS. Cost-Effectiveness of Pharmacomechanical Catheter-Directed Thrombolysis Versus Standard Anticoagulant in Patients with Proximal Deep Vein Thrombosis Results from the ATTRACT Trial. Circulation; Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2019;12:e005659. DOI:10.1161/CIRCOUTCOMES.119.00565
Mu, W., & Son, H. (2020). A Diagnostic Approach to Various Fat-Containing Lesions in Thoracic Imaging. Contemporary Diagnostic Radiology,43(1), 1–7. doi: 10.1097/01.cdr.0000616260.62184.11
Burrowes DP, Choi HH, Rodgers SK, Fetzer DT, Kamaya A. Utility of ultrasound in acute pancreatitis. Abdominal Radiology 2020;45(5):1253-1264.https://doi.org/10.1007/s00261-019-02364-x. PMID: 3184491
Horrow MH, Huynh ML, Callaghan MM, Rodgers SK. Complications after Liver Transplant Related to Preexisting Conditions: Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prevention. RadioGraphics 2020 PMID: 32281901 DOI: 10.1148/rg.201919012
McCabe B, Veselis CA, Goykhman I, Hochhold J, Eisenberg DA, Son H. Beyond Pulmonary Embolism: Nonthrombotic Pulmonary Embolism as Diagnostic Challenge. Current Problems in Diagnostic Radiology, 48 (2019)387-39
Whitaker C, Low S, Gorbachova T, James S. Raphael JS, Williamson C, Imaging and Laboratory Workup for Hand Infections. Hand Clin. Elsevier. August 2020 In print. doi:202010.1016/j.hcl.2020.03.00
Taghipour M(2019). ‘Frontal chest radiograph’ , Eltori A.E.M., HymanC.H., Healey, T.T. (ed.) Essential radiology review, a question andanswerguide:Springer pp. 33-36.
Taghipour M(2019). ‘Lateral chest radiograph’ , Eltori A.E.M., Hyman C.H., Healey, T.T. (ed.) Essential radiology review, a question and answer guide: Springer pp. 41-43.
Taghipour M(2019). ‘Normal CT anatomy of the chest’ , EltoriA.E.M., Hyman C.H., Healey, T.T. (ed.) Essential radiology review, a question and answer guide: Springer pp. 45-48.
Wang, P. Chapter 49 -Renal Cell Carincoma with IVC Thrombus. Corrine Deurdulian, Mark Lockhart(ed).Clinical Ultrasound: A Case-Based Approach. 2020. Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd. 978-93-86056-92-4
Wang, P. Chapter 75 –Ileocecal Intussusception. Corrine Deurdulian, Mark Lockhart(ed). ClinicalUltrasound: A Case-Based Approach. 2020. Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd. 978-93-86056-92-4
Wang, P. Chapter 113 –Displaced IUD. Corrine Deurdulian, Mark Lockhart(ed). Clinical Ultrasound: ACase-Based Approach. 2020. Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd. 978-93-86056-92-4
Wang, PS. (2020). Ultrasonography: Understanding the Principles and Its Uses in Abdominal and PelvicImaging. In W. Herring (Ed.), Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics (pp. 189-208). Philadelphia: Elsevier.
Wang, PS. (2020). Vascular, Pediatric, and Point-of-Care Ultrasound. In W. Herring (Ed.), LearningRadiology: Recognizing the Basics (pp. 209-219). Philadelphia: Elsevier.
Appropriateness Criteria, Consensus Statements, Practice Standards (White Papers)
Lee RK, Burnes J, Ajam A et al. ACR Appropriateness Criteria: Seizures. JACR. May 2020 Vol17, Issue 5 S293-S304.
Romero C, Lee RK. Patient Friendly Overview of the ACR Appropriateness Criteria: Hematuria-Child. JACR 2020 May;17(5):e21.
Whitehead MT, ...Lee RK et al. ACR Appropriateness Criteria: Headache. JACR 2019 Nov;16(11S):S364-S377.
Moonis G, ...Lee RK et al. ACR Appropriateness Criteria: Dementia. JACR 2020 May;17(5S):S100-S112.
Harvey H, ...Lee RK et al. ACR Appropriateness Criteria: Movement Disorders and Neurodegenerative Diseases. JACR Volume 17, Issue 5, Supplement, Pages S175–S18
Levine D. Patel MD,... Horrow, MM. Simple Adnexal Cysts: SRU Consensus Conference Update on Follow-up and Reporting. Radiology. 2019;293: 359-371. https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2019191354
Andreotti R, Timmerman D .... Horrow, MM. O-RADS Ultrasound Risk Stratification and Management System: A Consensus Guideline from the ACR Ovarian-Adnexal Reporting and Data System (O-RADS) Committee. Radiology. 2019: 294:168-185. https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2019191150
Patel MD, Ascher SM, Horrow MM, Pickhardt PJ et al. Management of Incidental Adnexal Findings on CT and MRI: A White Paper of the ACR Incidental Findings Committee. JACR 2020:17:248-25
Taljanovic MS, Chang EY, Gorbachova, et al. ACR Appropriateness Criteria® Acute Trauma to the Knee. J Am Coll Radiol. 2020;17(5S):S12‐S25. doi:10.1016/j.jacr.2020.01.04
Gorbachova T, Chang EY, et al. ACR Appropriateness Criteria® Acute Trauma to the Foot. J Am Coll Radiol. 2020;17(5S):S2‐S11. doi:10.1016/j.jacr.2020.01.01
Sacks D, AbuAwad M, Brady P, et al. Society of Interventional Radiology Training Guidelines for Endovascular Stroke Treatment. JVIR Volume 30, ISSUE 10, P1523-1531, DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvir.2019.08.018
Case Reports, Cases of the day, Case-in-point
David N, Tran HD. Obstructive Uropathy on PET/CT. RSNA Case Collection. (2020 May 4). https://doi.org/10.1148/cases.20201253
Naveed MZ, Rodgers SK. Ultrasound Case of the Day:Septic Ovarian Vein Thrombophlebitis. Radiologic Society of North America, Chicago, December 2019
Taghipour M, Morgan M. Cystitis glandularis or cystitis cystica; a case report. ACR Case in Point on 10.10.2019, selected as the case of the month
Jacobson A, Kirby CL. Gallstone Ileus. AMSER case of the Month. June 2019
Other: Letters to the Editor, Podcasts, Tutorials
Letters to the Editor: Kono Y, Sirlin C, Fetzer D, Kim T, Rodgers S, Piscaglia F, LyshchikA, Dietrich C, Wilson S. Time to Clarify Common Misconceptions about the Liver Imaging Reporting and Data System for Contrast-enhanced US.Radiology 2020;295(1):245-247 https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2020192557 PMID: 3206850
Horrow, MM: Letter to the Editor, Re: Further Workup for Isolated Right-Sided Varicocele. AJR 2019;213: W96-W9
Gorbachova T. Intersociety musculoskeletal lecture series, sponsored by International Skeletal Society (ISS). “Techniques and Tips for Performing Knee Arthrography”, online video lecture, posted September 2019. https://intersocietylectures.com/ssr900-tetyana-gorbachova/.
Gorbachova T. AJR Podcast Series. “Nomenclature of Subchondral Nonneoplastic Bone Lesions”, posted October 2019. https://www.arrs.org/ARRSLIVE/AJR/AJR_Podcast_Series.aspx
Eisenberg DA, Rosenbaum, D (May, 2020): Update of Human Subject Research. Web-basedinstructional module in ethics and professionalism. American Board of Radiology Foundation
David N, Horrow MM. Pitfalls in Renal Ultrasound. Ultrasound Quarterly. 2020; In press.
Chen M, Nicola G, Lee RK et al. Determingthe Patient Complexity of Head CT Examinations: Implications for Proper Valuation of a Critical Imaging Service.
McDonald MA, Lee RK et al. ACR Appropriateness Criteria Cervical Neck Pain or Cervical Adenopathy.
Luttrull MD, Lee RK et al. ACR Appropriateness Criteria: Acute Mental Status Change.
Smith-Bindman R, Chu P, Lee RK et al. An International Randomized Trial of Two Interventions for Reducing Radiation Doses for Computed Tomography. NEJM.
Millet JD, Kamaya A, Hailey C, Dahiya N, Murphy PM, Naveed MZ, O’Boyle M, Parra LA, Perez M, Pirmoazen A, Rodgers SK, Wasnik A, Maturen K. ACR US LI-RADS: Multicenter Assessment of Clinical Performance at One Year. JACR accepted
Kim PD, Tran HD. I-123 Uptake. In: StatPearls[Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2020. In press
Sun JY, Lee RK, David N, Kang BJ, Matalon T. Implementing EHR-based Clinical Decision Support for Head CT Ordering in Minor Pediatric Head Trauma. Journal of the American College of Radiology. 2020; In press.
Yang KY, Hirsch JA, Nicola GN, Golding LP, Lee RK et al. Implications of the Revisions and Revaluation of Office/Outpatient Evaluation and Management Codes for Neuroradiology Reimbursement. AJNR. Accepted
Gorbachova. MRI ankle and foot. Monograph Issue: Musculoskeletal Imaging . Pol J Radiol 2020. Accepted
Masarapu V, Wang P, Tetyana Gorbachova T. Slow growing buttock mass after failure of incorporation of autologous fat transfer for gluteal augmentation, ultrasound and MRI features. Skeletal Radiology. Accepted
Kilcoyne MF....Brady PB. Transposition of Left Internal Jugular Vein to Right Internal Jugular Vein for Innominate Vein Creation. Accepted to Journal of Cardiac surgery
Schreiber C, Anavim A, Kotapka M, Brady P. Endovascular treatment of cervical myelopathy from brachiocephalic venous stenosis. Radiology Case Reports: Volume 15, Issue 7, July 2020, Pages 871-874
Alaia E,....Cohen M. Society of Skeletal Radiology Whitepaper: Nomenclature for Musculoskeletal Infection on MRI
Yun JH, Ahuja R, Maldow D, Gunn A, et al.;. Training by the Numbers: A Survey-Based Analysis of the Number of Positions Available in New Interventional Radiology Training Pathways. Current Problems in Diagnostic Radiology
|ABSTRACTS AND POSTER PRESENTATIONS
Grigovich M, Hochhold J, Slipczuk L, Goykhman I. Early Experience with Implementation of Fractional Flow Reserve-Computed Tomography(FFR-CT) in a hospital practice. Educational exhibit and oral presentation ARRS 2020 Chicago Il
Lyshchik A, Kono Y, Piscaglia F, Rodgers SK, Wile G, Kamaya A, Medellin A, Finch L, Wilson S. Prospective Multi-center Validation of CEUS LI-RADS: Preliminary Results. Euroson Meeting, 2019
Lyshchik A, Kono Y, Piscaglia F, Rodgers SK, Wile GE, Kamaya A,Medellin A, Finch L, Wilson S. Prospective Multi-center Validation of CEUS LI-RADS: Preliminary Results. Presented at the Radiological Society of North America, Chicago, December 2019
Desai A, Ferra M, Natarajan B, Ahuja R, McCabe, B, Kim P, Nguyen D, Brady P. Middle Meningeal Artery anatomical variants and their impact on embolization for Chronic Subdural Hematomas. SIR Annual Meeting 2020
Springer J, Desai A, McCabe B, Ahuja R, Brady P. Endovascular Stroke Therapy in Nonagenarians: Selection and Pitfalls SIR Annual Meeting 2020
Schoeck O, MD, Cohen M, MD, Williamson C, Gorbachova T. It's a Tuft One! Overview of Pathologic Conditions Affecting the Distal Phalanx..ARRS 2020
Garg T, Cusumano L, Stevens L, Naveed MZ. Hemorrhoidal Artery Embolization: A New Frontier in Hemorrhoid Disease Management. Society of Interventional Radiology, Seattle,Washington, 2020.
McCabe BE, Naveed MZ, Desai A, Syal A, Brady P: Importance of Dual Layer Detector Spectral CT in Evaluation of Post Middle Meningeal Artery Embolization Patients. Society of Interventional Radiology, Seattle, Washington, 2020.
Kim P, Grigovich M, Son H. Is this line/catheter/device in the wrong place? Consider normal anatomical variants and post surgical changes. ARRS2020
Kachuria V, Hyuhn M, Horrow MM. Look Back! Using Retroperitoneal Anatomy to Optimize Interpretations of Upper Urinary Tract Pathology. ARRS2020 annual meeting, chosen for oral presentation at Power Hour.
Kachuria V, Morand, J. Comora, B. Smith, R Don't Miss It! The fast and the curious: CT Diagnosis of Vehicular Trauma. ARRS 2020 Annual Meeting.
Naveed MZ, Xia E, Kim P, Son H, Wang P. Spectral computed tomography: a guide for the novice. RSNA Educational Exhibit 2019. Certificate of Merit.
Tran HD, Xia E, Gorbachova TA: Osteolytic Bone Metastases From Treatment Related Neuroendocrine Prostate Cancer: A Grave Emerging Entity Radiologists Should Identify. RSNA 2019 Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting, Chicago IL, December 2019.
Schoeck O, Lee RK, Nicola GChen, M. Golding, L. Wang, K. Hirsch, J.l. “Analysis of BPCI Stroke Clinical Episodeand Ramifications for Participation in BPCI Advanced” Poster, Virtual ASNR 2020 Annual Meeting, June 2020.
Schoeck O, Lee RK, Nicola G Chen, M. Golding, L. Wang, K. Hirsch, J.“Investigating MVP Potential Impact on Neuroradiology” Poster, Virtual ASNR 2020 Annual Meeting, June 2020
Wang, Y, Chen M, Nicola G, Lee RK et al. Episode-based cost Measures and the QPP” Poster, Virtual ASNR 2020 Annual Meeting, June2020.
Lee RK. Implementing Clinical Decision Support for Diagnostic Imaging in Your Practice, AMA Educational Program STEPS Forward, America Medical Association, Jan 2020
Rastogi M, Horrow MM, Ascher S, Rodgers SK, PhilliosaintM, Robbins JB. Mastering the Mullerian Duct: Beyond Routine Classifications of Uterine Anomalies, RSNA 2019 annual meeting.
Strachowski L, Horrow MM. Ovarian Torsion-Multimodality Imaging, RSNA 2019 annual meeting, Certificate of Merit
Horrow MM, David N. Pitfalls in Renal Ultrasound, RSNA 2019 annual meeting, certificate of Merit
Brito D, Obasare E, Friend E, Aguilar F, Penalver J, Quintero E, Wikien H, Wiener P, Kalla A, Figueredo V, Goykhman I, Pressman G AorticStenosis Calcium Scoring: Do Race and Gender Matter? Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, Baltimore MD, July 11-14 2019
Grigovich M, Smith R, Son H, Kim P. Is this Line/Tube/Catheter Placed Properly? Probably NOT! Lessons Learned from Malpositioned Devices Seen on Chest Radiographs. Radiologic Society of North American meeting. Chicago, IL. December 2019
Zhang K, A Anavim, PD Kim. Non-traumatic Intra-luminal Recanalization of Difficult Below-the-Knee Total Occlusions Using Combination of LaserAblation and Back-end Wire Support.Societyof Interventional Radiology Conference. Seattle, Washington. 3 March 2020.
Kim PD, Ferra M, Syal A, Bosnia P. Using an EMR Based IV Access Algorithm to Improve Line Selection and Patient Care. Society of Interventional Radiology Conference. Seattle, Washington. 3 March 2020.
Garg T; Ahuja R, Vadlamudi V. Spinal Dural Arteriovenous Fistulas: A Review of Imaging Features, Diagnosis and Management. Association of University Radiologists (AUR) 68th Annual Meeting, April 2020, Philadelphia, PA
Mathevosian, Kansagra K, Ahuja R,Vatakencherry G. Critical care training for the interventional radiology resident: A national survey ofIR/DR Program Directors. SIR 2020
Ahuja R, Garg T, Dullet N... Nguyen D, Natarajan B, Ferra M. Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD): From Amputation to Limb Salvage, Decades of Innovation. Society of Interventional Radiology, Seattle, Washington. March 2020
Reyes D, Money B, Ahuja R, et al. NOAC, No Problem: A Practical Guide on Novel Oral Anticoagulant Therapy for the Interventional Radiologist. SIR 2020
Nguyen D, Ahuja, R ...Ferra M. The Utility of an Interventional Radiology Trainee as a Member of the Intensive Care Unit team. SIR 2020Ahuja, R, et al. Do More Than Hold Pressure: The Interventional Radiologist's Guide to Hemorrhagic Shock. SIR 2020.
Ahuja, R, et al. Shocking: A Review of Shock and Vasoactive Agents for the Interventional Radiologist. SIR, 2020.
Ahuja, R, et al Venous Stents for Interventional Radiologists. International Symposium on Endovascular Therapy, Hollywood, Florida. January 2020
Ahuja R, Garg T, Syal A. Effective Stroke Rehabilitation: An Essential Component of Complete Stroke Management. International Symposium on Endovascular Therapy, Hollywood, Florida. January 2020
Cheema A, Syal A, Ahuja R, Awad N, Choudry R, Deutsch E. Multidisciplinary Treatment of Phlegmasia Cerulea Dolens with Pharmacomechanical Intervention. American Venous Forum, Amelia Island, Florida, March 2020
Ahuja R, Warhadpande S, et al. Respiratory failure for interventional radiologists: the basics and how to manage in the IR suite. Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe, Barcelona, Spain, September 2019
Musa A, Bassuner J...Ahuja R. OSIRIS (Outlining Skills of Interventional Radiologists per Institution Survey): Variation in Training of Resident and Fellow Radiologists.Wayne State University School of Medical Education Research and Innovation Conference. 2019 Dec 2. Detroit, M
: Associate Professor, SKMC of Thomas Jefferson University
Gorbachova T: Clinical Associate Professor, SKMS of Thomas Jefferson University
Chan C: Clinical Assistant Professor
Kirby CL:Co-Director of the Einstein Medical Student Radiology Course
Academic: Scientific and Teaching
Devenney BC: RadioGraphics’ Editor’s Recognition Award With Special Distinction, 2019
Horrow, MM: Nominated for Einstein Teaching Award 2020
Brady P. - Castle Connelly: Philadelphia regional Top Doctor
Brady P. - Philadelphia Magazine: Top Doc
Rodgers S. - 2020 Einstein Physician Excellence Award
Tran H - Philadelphia Magazine Top Docs, 2020, Nuclear Medicine. https://www.phillymag.com/be-well-philly/2020/05/02/top-doctors-2020-philadelphia/
|CURRENT FUNDED RESEARCH STUDIES
Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound Evaluation of Focal Liver Lesions in Patients with Cirrhosis or Other Risk factors for Developing HCC. 1R01CA215520-01A1 Shuchi K. Rodgers, Site Principal Investigator, September 2017-Multi-institutional NIH sponsored trial incollaboration with Andrej Lyshchik, MD, PhD, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
AHRA/Cannon Medical grant Primary Investigator, EHN : Artificial Intelligence: Intracranial hemorrhage detection, Lee RK
Brady PB: A Humanitarian Device Exemption Treatment Protocol of the CODMAN ENTERPRISE 2 Vascular Reconstruction Device and Delivery System for use with Embolic Coils for the Treatment of Wide-neck, Intracranial, Saccular of Fusiform Aneurysms
Brady PB: A Humanitarian Device Exemption Treatment Protocol of the Neuroform Microdelivery Stent System, a Humanitarian Use Device (HUD) Neuroform EZ Stent System (supplement)
Brady PB: A Humanitarian Device Exemption Treatment Protocol of Wingspan Stent System with Gateway PTA Balloon Catheter for Patients with Recurrent Stroke Attributable to Intracranial Atherosclerotic Disease, Refractory to Medical Therapy.
Brady PB: A Humanitarian Device Exemption Treatment Protocol of TheraSphere for Treatment of Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Robinson J: A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Efficacy and Safety Study of Palovarotene in Subjects With Multiple Osteochondromas. ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT03442985. Study Sponsor: Clementia. An Ipsen company
SIR 2020 Presentations (meeting canceled):
- Middle Meningeal Artery Embolization (MMAE), A New Frontier?
- SIR stroke Course:
- How to build a Stroke Program
- Presentations and Discussion of Interesting Stroke Cases
Philadelphia Roentgen Ray Society Lecture: Case Trivia Presenter, October 2019
1. December 4, 2019 “MRI of Elbow, Wrist, and Hand-MRI of Finger Injuries”. RSNA 2019 Refresher course, Musculoskeletal Series, Chicago, Illinois
2. Radiology Grand Rounds Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA. January 28, 2020.
3. Radiology Grand Rounds Massachusetts General Hospital. Boston, MA. January 29, 2020.
1. SRU Annual Meeting, October 2019: Ultrasound of Acute Pelvic Pain
2. RSNA Annual Meeting, December 2019:
- US of Ectopic Pregnancy
- GYN US – Case Based Review
3. AIUM Annual Meeting May, 2020 canceled Ultrasound of the Uterus: The Myometrium
4. Leading Edge - Thomas Jefferson Ultrasound Course, May 13-14, 2020 (meeting canceled):
- Vertebral Artery Ultrasound
- Arterial Waveforms around the body
1. September 26, 2019 “Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound: How to Integrate Into Your Practice”, Virginia Commonwealth University Hospital, Richmond, Virginia
2. October 5, 2019 "EVARS/TIPS/Stents", Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound Meeting 2019, Denver, Colorado
3. December 4, 2019 “Why ultrasound should be used for HCC screening/surveillance” at the 2019 RSNA Controversies Session, “Imaging-based screening and surveillance for HCC in cirrhosis –US, CT, or MRI?”, Radiological Society of North America Meeting 2019, Chicago, Illinois
4. December 7, 2019 “Update on Liver Related Radiology”, Einstein Liver Symposium, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5. April 22, 2020, Best Practices in Hands-on Ultrasound Education”, Association of University Radiologists Meeting 2020, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Conference cancelled
6. May 14, 2020, Abdominal Imaging Lecture Series, Jefferson Leading Edge Ultrasound Conference 2020, Atlantic City, New Jersey (Conference cancelled)
1. “CDS-What Do I Need to Know?” Biannual meeting, Maryland Radiological Society, Baltimore, MD July 2019.
2. “Evidence-basedApproach to Minimizing IV Contrast Extravasation” Applied Radiology Webinar, July 2019.
3. “What the Radiologist Needs to Know about Clinical Decision Support” Annual Meeting, Pennsylvania Radiological Society, Pittsburgh, PA September 2019.
4. “The CDS Mandate: What is Required and How to Succeed” Grand Rounds, Christiana Hospital, November 2019.
5. “Using Best Practice Paradigms in Radiology. RSNA Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL November 2019
6. “Clinical Decision Support Update” RMBA Practice Leaders Conference, San Diego, CA January 2020.
7. “Reimbursement in the Crosshairs” ASNR Virtual Annual Meeting 2020, June 2020.
8. “CPT: The Coder’s Code” ANSR Virtual Annual Meeting 2020, June 2020
9. Radiology for the Non Radiologists, American Medical Seminars, Sarasota FL March 2020. Four lectures
Radiology for the Non Radiologists. American Medical Seminars. Sarasota FL, March 2020
Rapid Fire –Uterus –American Roentgen Ray Society Annual meeting 2020 (meeting canceled)
2019-2020 Boniuk-Tanzman Memorial Medical Ethics Lecture at Washington University in St. Louis: Designer Babies and Choosing Disabilities: Ethical Considerations of Deliberately Creating a Disabled Child by IVF.”
|JOURNAL AND ABSTRACT REVIEWERS
Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Journal is Vascular Access (JVA)
Contemporary Diagnostic Radiology
RSNA Neuroradiology Exhibit Committee
Assistant Chair of Musculoskeletal Imaging of the RadioGraphics Editorial Board
RSNA Radiographics Exhibit Reviewer
RSNA Education Exhibits Committee
Consultant to the editor (Jeffrey Klein, MD) of l Radiographics
Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine
Imaging Economics: Editor
Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation: Guest Editor,
High Value Practice Academic Alliance, Johns Hopkins Medicine
Co-Chief Editor, Nuclear Medicine, Statpearls.
Co-Chief Editor, Radioisotope Safety, Statpearls.
December 4, 2019 “MRI of Elbow, Wrist, and Hand-MRI of Finger Injuries”. RSNA 2019 Refresher course, Musculoskeletal Series, Chicago, Illinois
Clinical Decision Support Panel Discussion. Moderator. ACR/RBMA Practice Leaders Conference, San Diego, CA January 2020
YPS Programming: Show Me the Money. Moderator. Virtual ASNR 2020 Annual Meeting and The Foundation of the ASNR Symposium 2020, Webinar, June 2020
Moderator: RSNA US Case of the day 2019
SIR stroke advisory board
- Association of Chiefs in Interventional Radiology
Board member Philadelphia Roentgen Ray Society
- SSR White Paper Committee on Musculoskeletal infection terminology
- Society of Skeletal Radiology
- Practice Parameters and Technical Standards Committee
- Inaugural SSR White Paper Committee on nomenclature for subchondral non-neoplastic bone lesions (Vice-Chair)
- Education Exhibits committee
- Radiographics (MSK) Exhibit Reviewer: co-chair
- Appropriateness Criteria Expert Panel on Musculoskeletal Imaging
- OCAD LIVE Program Committee, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Chair, Nominating Committee; PA Radiological Society2
- ACR Councilor from PA Radiological Society
- PFCC Education Committee; ACR
- 2020 ACR Reference Committee II
- Search committee for new editor of Radiographics
- PIAN (Public Information Advisors network)
- SRU (Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound)
- President Elect
- Committee on incidental pelvic findings on CT
- O-RADS Committee and its education subcommittee
- SRU-Chair of Education and training committee
- RSNA-member Radiographics women’s imaging panel
- RSNA Case of the Day Moderator
- CEUS LI-RADS Working Group
- Co-Chair Ultrasound LI-RADS Working Group
American Board of Radiology: Ultrasound Core Committee Member
American Board of Radiology: Ultrasound MOC OLA committee
Test Item Writing Question Writer, American College of Radiology.RadExam 2019
- Chair, GSER Quality and Safety Committee
- Chair, CDS R-SCAN Registry Steering Committee
- Vice Chair, Radiology Leadership Institute Radiology
- Residency Milestones ProgramCommission on Radiology Leadership and Practice Development
- Commission on General, Small, Emergency and/or Rural Practice
- Economics Subcommittee on Neuroradiology
- Appropriateness Criteria Subcommittee, Neurological Imaging
- MACRA Committee
- Appropriateness Criteria Subcommittee on Patient Input
- PFCC Economics Committee
- Appropriateness Criteria Subcommittee, Radiation Exposure
- PFCC Population Health Management Committee
- Reimbursement Committee
- ACR Bulletin Advisory Group
- NRDR Steering Committee
- PAMA Implementation Workgroup
- Metrics Committee
- MVP workgroup
- Data Science Institute Neuroradiology Panel
- Certifying Non-Interpretive Skills Exam Committee
- American Society of Neuroradiology:
- Economics Committee
- Quality, Safety, and Value Committee
- AMA RUC Advisor, Alternate
- Financial Management Committee
- Joint Committee on Practice Parameters-Neuroradiology and ASNR Guidelines
- Advisory Council
- Writing Committee ACR-ASNR-SPR Practice Parameter for the Performance of CT Extracranial Head and Neck
- Practice Advisory on Contrast Agents, ASNR representative
- Pennsylvania Medical Society:
- Chair, Quality and Safety Committee
- Chair, Quality and Safety Committee
- Co-Chair, Technology Affairs Committee
- Vendor Support Committee
- Board Member
- Philadelphia Roentgen Ray Society:
- President and Board Member
- High Value Practice Academic Alliance Faculty
- Founding Member
- AMA RUC
- Multi-Specialty Point of Comparison Workgroup
- High Value Practice Academic Alliance Faculty:
- Founding Member
- Elected as SIR RFS Governing Council Chair 2020-2021
- SIR RFS Annual Committee Chair 2018-202
Fellow of the American College of Radiology – Convocation May 2020