Patient Visits Now Through Telemedicine
Einstein’s determination to care for our community and staff continues as we expand services to telemedicine. A longtime leader in Cardiovascular Medicine, Einstein Cardiology is keeping patients as our highest priority with expanding appointments by phone or online.
Your appointment can be done through your telephone, smartphone, or computer in the comfort of your own home.
For in-person exams, diagnostic workups, and interventional care, know that all operations continue as usual. Our offices remain open and are ready to provide care. For the time being, please continue with treatments prescribed by doctors.
To schedule a telemedicine appointment or contact Einstein Cardiology, please call: 215-456-3930
HOW TO GET STARTED
To expedite the scheduling of your appointment, please have the following information available:
- name, address, phone numbers
- emergency contact information
- medical insurance information and member number
- referring physician name, phone number, address
- primary care physician name, phone number, address
- your preferred language and whether or not you need an interpreter during your visit
- other details about your condition
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
We look forward to discussing your treatment plan with you and are happy to answer your questions about the procedure. Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- medical records
- any biopsy slides, if available
- a list of your medications and allergies
- a list of your medical history and any surgeries and hospitalizations
- photo ID, medical insurance card (a referral and co-pay if required by your insurance)
Einstein accepts most insurance plans. It is important to understand what your health insurance covers. Your insurer may have specific exclusions to some therapies. Our clinical coordinators can check your health insurance coverage, determine any limitations on that coverage and find out your co-pays for you.