Einstein provides compassionate, high-quality care and education to patients recovering from illness or living in the last phases of a terminal illness. We are able to meet your needs to allow you to continue to function independently at home or with rehabilitation in a hospital or assisted living facility.
- Home Health - to make your transition from hospital to home as smooth as possible.
- Hospice - to help patients and families during the final stages of life.
- Palliative Care - pain management during a severe illness or chronic health problem.
Our registered nurses are on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week and work with your physician to meet your medical needs.
Call 610-272-1080 to speak to a registered nurse about our services.
Assistance during difficult times
- Personal care, such as bathing and daily functioning
- Physical and occupational therapies
- Symptom management
- Wound treatment
- Nutritional counseling
- Fall prevention
- Emotional and spiritual support for patients and caregivers
Our program has been Joint Commission accredited and Medicare certified since 1985.
We will investigate your insurance coverage. The cost of our services is covered under Medicare, Medicaid, managed care organizations and many other third-party insurers.
We also accept private pay and sliding-scale fees according to your financial situation.
Einstein Montgomery Home Health, Hospice and Palliative Care
Nicholas and Athena Karabots Medical Building
1330 Powell Street, Suite 100
Norristown, PA 19401