Ready to make an appointment?
New patient appointments are available within one week of request. To schedule an appointment, contact us at 215-456-7453.
How to Get Started
To expedite the scheduling of your appointment, please have the following information available:
- Name, date of birth, address, phone numbers
- Emergency contact information
- Medical insurance information and member number
- Referring physician name, phone number, address
- Primary care physician name, phone number, address
- Your preferred language and whether or not you need an interpreter during your visit
- Other details about your condition
What to Bring to Your Appointment
We look forward to discussing your transplant plan with you and are happy to answer your questions about the procedure. Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Medical records
- Kidney biopsy slides, if available
- A list of your medications and allergies
- A list of your medical history and any surgeries and hospitalizations
- Photo ID, medical insurance card (a referral and co-pay if required by your insurance)
Einstein accepts most insurance plans. It is important to understand what your health insurance covers. Our financial coordinators can check your health insurance coverage.
Once the medical team receives confirmation of your insurance benefits, your evaluation tests and visits will be scheduled.
If the team determines you are a good candidate for transplant, your evaluation results will be sent to your insurance company for authorization. This process can take several weeks to months. If more information is needed, additional testing may be required.