Mental and behavioral health therapy treatment at Einstein is customized to fit an individual patient and diagnosis. The programs at our treatment centers in Philadelphia offer a wide range of outpatient services, including:
- Diagnostic re-evaluation
- Family consultation
- Pharmacotherapy and education about medication
- Internal medicine consultation and pharmacotherapy
Mental Health Therapy Programs
- Couples or family therapy & counseling
- Prolonged exposure therapy (PE) – to treat those suffering from PTSD
- Cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) – to treat dysfunctional behaviors, emotions and thoughts in a goal-oriented manner for a wide variety of mental health disorders
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) provides brain stimulation for mental health patients who are resistant to anti-depressant medications.
- LGBTQ+ competent psychiatry and mental health therapy
Visit our appointment request page to begin the process of seeing which therapy is the right choice for you.
Mental Heath Group Therapy Options
We offer mental health group therapy programs which provide a comfortable and confidential environment for patients to discuss their disorders. Our experienced facilitators help participants collectively reach resolutions on issues they've experienced, regardless of the disorder or type of patient.
- Coping with medical issues
- Interpersonal relationships
- Wellness Recovery Action Plan