Login to MyEinsteinHealth Patient Portal
Don't have a MyEinsteinHealth portal account, yet? Register here.
For patients: See COVID-19 Testing Information and Resources here.
For employees: See COVID-19 Testing Information and Resources here.
What is MyEinsteinHealth Patient Portal?
MyEinsteinHealth Patient portal is a free, secure, password-protected website that gives you access to your Einstein Healthcare Network medical records, including:
- your recent visits
- lab results
- radiology results
- diagnostic test results
- immunization records
- medical procedures
- discharge instructions
Why is using MyEinsteinHealth Important?
- Patient portals are now a standard practice at all major health systems
- Accessing your personal medical records can help you to be more actively involved in your own healthcare
- Having access to your family members’ health information may help you take care of them more easily
- Patients can communicate with Einstein Physicians and office staff through secure messaging
How do I get access to MyEinsteinHealth Patient Portal?
To enroll for My Einstein Health Patient Portal, ask your healthcare provider to register you at your next appointment or admission to an Einstein facility, or complete the self-registration by clicking on the Register for MyEinsteinHealth Portal button listed above. You will need to know your medical record number, DOB, and the last 4 of your Social Security Number. Creating your account will give you secure, password-protected access to your health information and medical records.
Once you complete the portal registration, you can install the HealtheLife app to easily access your MY Einstein Health portal by smartphone. You can download the HealtheLife app from the App Store or on Google Play.
Need Help Navigating MyEinsteinHealth Portal?
Call 215-456-4747 to have some one guide you through the system. Note: the support staff cannot help you find your medical record number.
Your health information is private, secure and protected
The MyEinsteinHealth patient portal is a private and secure site. We have safeguards in place to protect your health information.
To make sure that your private health information is safe from unauthorized access:
- MyEinsteinHealth is hosted on a secure connection and accessed via an encrypted, password-protected log on.
- We have an auditing feature that keeps a record of who accessed your information, what changes were made, and when.
Please remember YOU need to follow safety tips when accessing the patient portal too.
Always remember to protect your username and password from others, and make sure to only log on to MyEinsteinHealth from a personal or secure computer.