The Einstein Forget Me Not Team is a multidisciplinary team composed of physicians, advanced care practitioners, nurses, social workers, and chaplains. Our mission is to provide support, presence, caring and education to individuals and families who have experienced a pregnancy or infant loss. Additionally, we seek to provide training to our staff to ensure that members of the Obstetrics & Gynecology and Pediatrics teams provide the best care possible to grieving families.
- UNITE: Offers services to grieving parents and their caregivers including peer to peer support groups, literature, educational programs, etc. Those interested in joining a support group must speak with the group coordinator before attending a meeting; please call the UNITE Voice Mail at 484-758-0002 or email email@example.com
- Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support Group: A monthly support group run by a Labor & Delivery nurse at Einstein Montgomery
Email Abby Deardorff at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Share Pregnancy & Infant Loss Support: Offers online pregnancy loss support chats and pregnancy after loss support chats in English and Spanish
- The Tears Foundation Pennsylvania: Hosts monthly online support groups and lists ongoing events and support related to pregnancy and infant loss, as well as pregnancy after loss
- The Compassionate Friends: Offers online and in person support groups
- Star Legacy Foundation supports research, education and advocacy regarding pregnancy loss and neonatal death and offers online support groups. Additionally, certified grief counselors are available 24/7 at 952-715-7731, ext. 1
Perinatal Loss Online Forums
Support for Specific Loss
Reading Materials and Other Resources
- Grieving Parents Support Network: Online community for bereaved parents to find information and resources, process grief, and connect with other bereaved parents
- Still Standing Magazine: Online magazine with stories from around the world of surviving the aftermath of loss, grief, and infertility
- Babies Remembered: Offers a number of resources regarding pregnancy and infant loss
- Compassion Books: An online compilation of books related to grief and loss
For many people, depression is an extremely lonely experience. Calling a hotline gives you the opportunity to talk to a caring person who can help you work through whatever negative thoughts or feelings you have.
The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Helpline, (800) 950-NAMI (6264); text NAMI to 741741: This helpline can answer questions about mental health, treatment, and local support groups. Staff members are available Monday-Friday from 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
If you have any thoughts of harming yourself or others call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, (800) 273-TALK (8255).
Support Resources for Early Pregnancy Loss
- All Options: Promotes unconditional, judgment-free support for people in all of their decisions, feelings, and experiences with pregnancy, parenting, abortion, and adoption
1-888-493-0092 (free and anonymous hotline)
- My Miscarriage Matters: Support groups including a Facebook group and additional resources
Abortion Support Resources
Support After Abortion for Fetal Anomaly Diagnosis