Einstein Pain Institute offers comprehensive, technologically advanced pain management services in a state of the art facility where clinicians look beyond simple pain relief to focus on enhancing functionality and productive daily living. Our physicians specialize in advanced pain management programs, including surgical and non-surgical procedures, to reduce pain, improve function and maximize your quality of life. At Einstein, pain management treatment is based on a philosophy of care that uses a team approach to ease the suffering of those living with pain.
- Pain experts: Every physician in our pain management institute is board certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology.
- Compassionate team approach: You will have one-on-one meetings with each member of your coordinated pain management team. This team will create a customized treatment plan to meet your individual needs.
- Evidence-based pain management treatment: Comprehensive, technologically advanced pain management services, and access to the latest medications and treatment techniques.
- Free interpreters: Our Language Interpreters provide spoken language and sign language services free of charge for all pain management patients.
Pain Management & Treatment
Our pain management facilities offer a wide range of treatments to our patient base. Read through our services below and click on each for more information.
Working with teams of board-certified physicians specializing in cancer, anesthesiology, neurology, neurosurgery, orthopedics, psychiatry, and physical rehabilitation, Einstein Pain Institute provides comprehensive patient evaluation and implements evidence-based, individualized plans of care, for a wide range of acute and chronic pain conditions. This understanding helps us develop innovative treatments and customized programs for your specific pain condition, including:
- Back pain (cervical, thoracic, and lumbosacral)
- Degenerative disc disease
- Facet joint syndrome (arthritis)
- Herniated discs
- Lumbar radiculopathy (sciatica)
- Spinal stenosis
- Failed back surgery syndrome
- Vertebral compression fracture (osteoporosis)
- Headache and facial pain
- Muscle pain and spasm
- Cancer pain
- Nerve (neuropathic) pain
- Muscle pain and spasm
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD)
- Shingles (post-herpetic neuralgia)
- Sports injury pain
- Work injury pain
- Motor vehicle injury pain
Contact our Pain Management Services
Einstein Medical Center MossRehab Building
Tabor Road Medical Office, 4th Floor
1200 West Tabor Road
Philadelphia, PA 19141
Einstein Center One
9880 Bustleton Avenue, Suite 120
Philadelphia, PA 19115
Einstein Medical Center Montgomery
700 West Germantown Pike, Suite 101
East Norriton, PA 19403
If you believe the Pain Management Institute is right for you, please make an appointment. If you’d like to learn more about Einstein’s Pain Management Institute, please view our extensive pain management FAQ page.
Request an Appointment