Special Note on Coronavirus Testing: Einstein's cash price for COVID-19 testing for uninsured patients is $51. Please call the contact number below if you have any questions.
Einstein offers specially trained staff to help uninsured patients admitted to one of our facilities pay for medical care.
Call 888-400-5717 for information and assistance from the Patient Accounts and Healthcare Access Department.
Our financial counselors can help you
- Apply for public medical assistance
- Apply for Charity Care
- Receive discounts for “self-pay” patients who pay for medical care out-of-pocket
Financial counselors also help patients navigate a variety of circumstances arising from hospitalization, such as:
- Auto accidents Counselors can assist with filing claims and police reports for auto accident victims
- Newborn babies Mothers can receive help adding a newborn baby to their health insurance
- Insurance policies Counselors can help locate information for patients who have insurance but are unaware of the type and/or coverage
As a patient, you have rights and protections against surprise medical bills as well as the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost. Learn more by clicking the buttons below.
Patient rights regarding No Balance Billing (PDF)
Your rights to a Good Faith Estimate (PDF)