Free wireless internet access is available to Einstein Healthcare Network patients and their families at these locations:
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia
- Einstein Medical Center Elkins Park/MossRehab Main Campus
- Einstein Medical Center Montgomery
- Einstein Center One
Each patient room is equipped with a TV at Einstein Medical Center Elkins Park and Einstein Medical Center Montgomery. Color TV is available for rent in patient rooms at Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia for a small daily fee, payable by cash or check by calling 215-456-6085.
Health Information on TV
Einstein televisions show educational health programming on designated closed-circuit channels. The programs offer both general patient information and condition-specific information.
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia and Willowcrest: Channels 9 (general information); 17 and 21 (condition-specific).
- Einstein Medical Center Elkins Park and MossRehab: Channels 9 (general information) and 35 (condition-specific).
- Einstein Medical Center Montgomery: Detailed in the GetWell Network Education Tab.
A 12-minute orientation video is available in English, Russian, Vietnamese and closed captioning.
Free local calling is available from telephones in patient rooms. Dial 9 for an outside line. To make long distance calls, patients must either call collect or use their own phone card. Phone cards are available for purchase in the gift shop.
Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia ATM locations include:
- Levy Lobby outside of the gift shop by the Levy building entrance.
- Outside Braemer Education Center and Tower buildings by the main entrance.
Einstein Medical Center Elkins Park ATM:
- Ground floor lobby by the main entrance.
Einstein Medical Center Montgomery ATM:
- First floor lobby outside the cafeteria.
A Notary Public is available at Einstein Medical Center Montgomery through our Volunteer Coordinator to authorize important documents. To request an appointment for Notary Services, please call our Volunteer Coordinator at 484-622-0847.
Einstein Apothecary. Patients can fill their prescriptions at the apothecary, located on the first floor lobby of the Levy Building at Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. Patients are responsible for their co-pay. Cash and debit- and credit cards are accepted.
Please note that only new, 30-day prescriptions are filled for patients being released from the hospital.
Pharmacy hours: 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m. Monday - Friday
Pharmacy phone number: 215-456-6276