Hospitalization can be an unsettling, even frightening, time when many questions arise. Chaplains are specially trained to provide spiritual and emotional support, no matter a person’s religious beliefs.
Any Einstein patient may request a visit by one of our chaplains, who are available round the clock. To arrange a chaplain visit, ask your nurse or call 215-456-6055.
Non-denominational meditation rooms are also available in several hospital locations.
Chaplains can help you:
- Cope with conflict or doubt
- Listen to your thoughts and feelings
- Facilitate a visit by someone from your place of worship
- Pray with or for you
- Help you connect to whatever beliefs, memories, hopes or thoughts that provide meaning to you
- Offer spiritual counsel for you and your family members
- Provide spiritual readings and religious materials
Einstein has one of the largest chaplaincy programs in the area, with four full-time and five resident chaplains, as well as chaplain interns.