Consumer Enrollment and Safety Information
Einstein at Center One is a unique pharmacy dedicated to providing comprehensive Medication Therapy Management (MTM) services exclusively to patients treated in the Einstein Healthcare Network. Here, you will be cared for by a team of pharmacy specialists who are specially trained and personally committed to serving your exact needs and providing the best possible care. We are here to support you and you may reach us at any time using the contact information listed in the blue box on the right, or by fax at 215-827-1934.
Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4:30pm
Pharmacist contact available 24/7 for emergencies:
please call and leave a message and a pharmacist will call you back.
A pharmacy staff member will reach out to you about 5 days prior to your anticipated refill due date. To obtain additional information about the status of your prescription, please contact the pharmacy at any time.
Prior to delivery of medication, our friendly staff will always confirm with you that you are ready and available to accept the delivery.
You can refill your medication 4 easy ways:
- Phone – call in and speak directly to a pharmacy representative
- Voicemail, Email, or Fax (215-827-1934) – give your name, date of birth and prescription number or name of medication needing refill
You may contact the pharmacy at any time to discuss:
• Status of your prescription
• Speak to a pharmacist about…
• Evidence-Based Health Information
- Medication therapy education
- Medication side effects
• Access to Medications
- Our clinical staff members have access to clinical content for common conditions, diagnoses, treatment diagnostics and clinical interventions to better help you manage your condition throughout your therapy.
• Financial Assistance
- When medications are not available at our pharmacy or your insurance has changed, or our pharmacy is no longer in your prescription coverage network, we will discuss options with you. Generally, this will involve transferring your prescription to a pharmacy within your prescription coverage network that is able to dispense the medication. You will be notified by a pharmacy team member of the transfer and will be provided with the name and phone number of the pharmacy.
• How to properly dispose of unused medications
- We have expert staff that can find out whether you qualify for financial assistance programs from drug manufactures and non-profit organizations. If you qualify, we’ll help you fill out the application and take any other steps needed to enroll in these programs.
• Medication Access during Emergencies
• Drug Substitution Protocols
- We have a comprehensive emergency preparedness plan in case a disaster occurs. Disasters may include fire to our facility, chemical spills in the community, hurricanes, tornados and community evacuations. Our primary goal is to continue to service your pharmacy needs. Please contact us regarding any medications you may require when there is a threat of disaster or inclement weather so that you have enough medications to sustain you. In the event of a disaster at our location, you will be contacted, and services will be provided through another pharmacy to ensure access to your medication.
• Consumer complaints
- From time to time it is necessary to substitute generic drugs for brand name drugs. This could occur due to your insurance company preferring the generic be dispensed or to reduce your copay. If a substitution needs to be made a member of the specialty pharmacy staff will contact you prior to shipping the medication to inform you of the substitution.
• Drug Recalls
- If you have a complaint about services you are receiving from Einstein at Center One Pharmacy or have not received satisfactory resolution to an issue, you may speak with a pharmacist manager. The pharmacist manager will investigate your complaint and take appropriate action. All issues can be escalated to the next level of management, as necessary. As part of our Quality Improvement (QI) Program, all issues are documented and reviewed by the director and QI staff.
- If you have a concern or suspected error regarding your medication from Einstein at Center One Pharmacy, you can call and speak to the pharmacist manager.
- You may provide information regarding your complaint, concern or suspected error in writing, by telephone, fax or anonymously.
- In the event of a drug recall that affects medications you are receiving from our pharmacy, you will be contact by a pharmacy team member and provided with instructions on how to proceed.
Everyone at Einstein Healthcare Network is committed to delivering safe, considerate, and compassionate care to our patients. We will give you the best care we can in keeping with our mission, values and applicable laws and regulations.