Patient Visits Now Through Telehealth
Einstein’s determination to care for our community and staff continues as we expand services to telehealth. Einstein Plastic Surgery is keeping patients as our highest priority with expanding appointments by phone or online.
Your appointment can be done through your telephone, smartphone, or computer in the comfort of your own home.
For in-person exams, diagnostic workups, and interventional care, know that all operations continue as usual. Our offices remain open and are ready to provide care. For the time being, please continue with treatments prescribed by doctors.
To schedule a telemedicine appointment or contact Einstein Plastic Surgery, please call: 215-456-4670.
The Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Einstein Healthcare Network comprises a leading team of surgeons offering a broad range of reconstructive treatments, from oncologic reconstruction to cosmetic procedures.
- Abnormalities of the face and neck, such as a deviated septum, rhinoplasty, facelift, cleft palate, drooping eyelids
- Breast damage from oncologic treatment
- Trauma injury/scar reconstruction
- Lop ear, cupped ear and shell ear; or large or stretched earlobes, lobes with creases and wrinkles
Procedures / Therapies Provided
- Breast reconstruction enhancement (reduction and lift)
- Facial reconstruction
- Blepharolpasty (eyelid rejuvenation)
- Brow lift (forehead lift)
- Face/neck lift or chin liposuction
- Rhinoplasty (nasal refinement)
- Reshape, reduce or augment nose
- Otoplasty (prominent ear surgery)
- Ear reduction or augmentation
- Facial implants (chin or cheek implants)
- Chemical peels
- Body contouring
- Abdominal surgery
- Scar revision