Einstein Stands with Our Community Against Racism and Injustice
Einstein Healthcare Network's Pride Program offers LGBTQ+ staff, patients, and their families a professional, safe and caring home for their healthcare needs.
Einstein Healthcare Network understands you probably experience health needs differently and have certain health issues more likely to affect you.
- Cancer screening: Sensitive, basic gynecological care designed to catch cancer early enough for treatment to be effective.
- Pelvic health: Experienced, comprehensive, state-of-the-art services to diagnose a variety of bladder and pelvic floor disorders, and treatment to relieve painful symptoms.
- Menopause counseling and treatment: Effective health assessments and personalized treatment for menopause symptoms.
- Reproductive healthcare: We can support you and your family’s needs for family planning and pregnancy.
When we set out to develop this program at Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, we did so by working with the LGBTQ+ community to better understand your health concerns including:
- Respectful and compassionate care
- Access to care
We used those concerns as the foundation for our new program. We offer a full scope of obstetric and gynecologic care, surgical services, hormone therapy, outpatient mental healthcare, and patient navigator support. We are conveniently located in Philadelphia, where you will find a safe, professional and innovative medical practice, dedicated to your specific health needs.
Download our flyer to learn more.
Comprehensive General LGBTQ+ Medicine
For scheduling call 215-456-7100 or visit our Community Practice Center location.
For scheduling call 215-456-6990 or visit our OB/GYN section.
- Routine preventative exams
- Diagnosis and treatment of pelvic floor conditions
- Counseling and treatment for menopause
- Reproductive healthcare
Mental Health and Wellness services
For scheduling call 215-456-9850 or visit our Mental Health section.
- Outpatient therapy and psychiatric care
- Medication management
- Patient navigation support
The Pride Program at Einstein also provides:
- Patient advocacy. Call 215-456-6334 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or email Patientadvocate@einstein.edu.
- Outreach and patient health education
- Advocacy for LGBTQ+ Health Equality
- Professional education and training
- Support and resources for LGBTQ+ patients and staff
To learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment, call our Pride Patient Navigator at 215-420-0989.
We make every effort to accommodate your needs, whether urgent or routine.
Pride Programs Qmmunity
Our Youth-Led, drop-in sessions are normally held every 3rd Thursday of the month from 3-7pm at Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. We have been carefully monitoring the spread of COVID-19 in the US and our region. Einstein has always placed the health of our patients first and foremost, and in that interest we have cancelled all upcoming non-essential events, including Qmmunity sessions, until further notice. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and will update this page when we believe it is safe to begin scheduling sessions again. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 1-800-EINSTEIN. Qmmunity sessions are a safe environment where members of the LGBTQ+ Qmmunity can access useful resources for their daily lives.
When we resume, join us for:
- Peer groups
- A Light Meal - There will always be takeout containers for attendees
- Patient Navigation Services - answers to insurance questions, resume building, referrals to youth services throughout Philadelphia, and navigating job listings
- Community Conversations - rotating tops and health and wellness education
- Art and creative healing - art making sessions and creative writing
- Access to free seasonal clothing, toiletries and non-perishable food items
Learn more about our Qmmunity by downloading our flyer (PDF).
Check out more of our Pride Events on our Events Calendar.
Einstein Healthcare Network is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse, equitable and family-friendly environment. Einstein is committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and potential employees on the basis of their abilities and merits, without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, disability or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.