Primary Care: Your First Line of Defense
Regular visits to your primary care doctor are an important part of staying healthy, and your first line of defense against serious illness.
Your primary care provider can ensure you are up-to-date with age-appropriate screenings and immunizations, and getting fast treatment for common illnesses. Einstein Healthcare Network’s primary care includes pediatric, family, and internal medicine:
- Award-Winning Physicians: Our providers take the time during your visit and between visits via our online portal to provide personalized care
- Coordinated Specialty Care: As part of Einstein Healthcare Network, you'll have access to coordination of specialty care and testing.
- Comprehensive Care: We provide comprehensive health and wellness care for every age and stage.
- Flexible Hours: We offer convenient evening and weekend appointments, same-day and next-day appointments and extended hours.
- Convenient Locations: Facilities throughout Philadelphia and Montgomery counties. Telephone and virtual visits also available. Our physician offices throughout Philadelphia and Montgomery counties remain ready to provide in-person care as well as telephone and virtual visits. For in-person exams, diagnostic workups, and interventional care, know that all operations continue with increased safety measures.
Use our search tool to find a primary care office in your neighborhood and make an appointment at one of our convenient locations to discuss your options with one of our primary care specialists.
Don't wait - make an appointment today!