Patient Visits Now Through Telehealth
Einstein’s determination to care for our community and staff continues as we expand services to telehealth. Einstein Wound Healing is keeping patients as our highest priority with expanding appointments by phone or online.
Your appointment can be done through your telephone, smartphone, or computer in the comfort of your own home.
For in-person exams, diagnostic workups, and interventional care, know that all operations continue as usual. Our offices remain open and are ready to provide care. For the time being, please continue with treatments prescribed by doctors.
To schedule a telemedicine appointment or contact Einstein Wound Healing, please call: 215-456-9604 (Philadelphia) or 484-622-7900 (Montgomery).
The Center for Wound Healing is a comprehensive treatment program for patients with chronic wounds caused by diabetes, poor circulation, vascular insufficiency and related conditions.
Staffed by board-certified vascular surgeons, we offer coordinated care with a primary care physician and other specialists, including cardiologists, orthopedic surgeons, podiatrists and endocrinology specialists. The Center also features convenient testing facilities in our Vascular Laboratory. Our team is proud to consistently meet or exceed benchmarks for patient satisfaction and days to heal.
The Center for Wound Healing at Einstein offers the latest in advanced dressing and therapies for:
- Negative Pressure
- Advanced Biologic Dressings
- Hyperbaric Therapy
- Compression Therapy
- Bone Infections (Osteomyelitis)
- Radiation injury
- Necrotizing infection
- Compromised skin grafts and flaps
- Diabetic wounds of the lower extremity
- Chronic refractory osteomyelitis
- Soft tissue radionecrosis
- Acute peripheral arterial insufficiency
- Progressive necrotizing infections
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Foot or leg ulcer
- Surgical wounds that have opened
- Skin grafts or surgical flaps that are not healing post surgery
PROCEDURES / THERAPIES PROVIDED
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT)
- Radiation Cystitis
- Radiation Proctitis and Enteritis
- Soft Tissue Radionecrosis
- Chronic Refactory Osteomyelitis
- Direct wound care, including debridement, non-contact casting, and unna boot application
- Growth factor treatment
- Vascular procedures and studies
- Transcutaneous oxygen testing and mapping
- Bio-engineered skin graft treatment
- Pain management
- Patient assessment, including cultures and biopsies
- Diabetic education and smoking cessation counseling
- Nutritional counseling
- Other treatments